Fall classes begin September 16, 2019. We will be on the "Flute" collection and the session will run for 10 weeks.
New families may enroll beginning May 24, 2019
Tuition for the 10 week session:
- $180 for the first child.
- $100 for the second child.
- Infants under one year are free with a registered sibling.
- If you are new to us, there is also a one time non-refundable "new family" registration fee of $5.
In addition to your weekly classes, your tuition includes:
- A beautifully illustrated songbook.
- A professionally recorded CD of all the music.
- A Family Resource Guide containing a unique Semester Access Code for downloading the music to use at home.
- Access to the online Family Music Zone where you will find lots of fun activities.
- Please mail a check made payable to Danni Cauley, 2 Henry Drive, Barrington, RI 02806.
- We must receive payment no later than three business days after registration to hold your spot.
- You may also pay by credit card via paypal.
- $60.00 is non-refundable.
- No tuition refunds are given after April 1.
- Credit towards a future semester may be issued if you withdraw before your first class.
Inclement weather policy:
- We follow the closing schedule of Barrington Public Schools.
- We also will post any canceled sessions on our website.
Please let Danni know if you would like to be placed on a waiting list for a full class. Families often change times before the term begins and if there are enough interested families a new class may be added. If you have any questions please contact Danni Cauley, Center Director, at 401-477-3865 or firstname.lastname@example.org.