Spring classes will begin Saturday, March 28. We will be on the "Maracas" collection and the session will run for 9 weeks. There will be no classes the week of April vacation.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Tuition for the 9 week session:
- $175 for the first child.
- $90 for the second child.
- Infants under one year are free with a registered sibling.
- If you are new to us, there is also a one time non-refundable "new family" registration fee of $5.
In addition to your weekly classes, your tuition includes:
- A beautifully illustrated songbook.
- A professionally recorded CD of all the music.
- A Family Resource Guide containing a unique Semester Access Code for downloading the music to use at home.
- Access to the online Family Music Zone where you will find lots of fun activities.
- Please mail a check made payable to Danni Cauley, 2 Henry Drive, Barrington, RI 02806.
- We must receive payment no later than three business days after registration to hold your spot.
- You may also pay by credit card via paypal.
- $60.00 is non-refundable.
- No tuition refunds are given after January 6.
- Credit towards a future semester may be issued if you withdraw before your first class.
Inclement weather policy:
- We follow the closing schedule of Barrington Public Schools.
- We also will post any canceled sessions on our website.
Please let Danni know if you would like to be placed on a waiting list for a full class. Families often change times before the term begins and if there are enough interested families a new class may be added. If you have any questions please contact Danni Cauley, Center Director, at 401-477-3865 or firstname.lastname@example.org.