What is a Music Together Class?
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of every child
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own level in family-style classes of mixed ages
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment – regardless their own musical abilities
- A new song collection every semester for four years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
Want to know more?
For more information about the Music Together curriculum and current family links to activities please visit www.musictogether.com.