Spring 2020 Details (so far)
- Classes will begin Monday April 13.
- Your family will receive your Maracas Materials and access code.
- Live Facebook video classes will stream at each normally scheduled time. The classes will range from 15 to 25 min. the appropriate length for attention spans away from our group setting.
- Your family can access ALL class-times!
- Longer pre-recorded videos of me leading Maracas songs will be available each week to supplement your live classes.
- You may request A PERSONALIZED recorded video for your family with four of your child's favorite songs at no additional charge.
- Access to videos, activities, and articles provided by Music Together® LLC specifically for this unusual session.
Music Together is an innovative program for children newborn through age five and their parents or caregivers. East Bay Music Together classes meet for 45 minutes each week for ten week sessions beginning three times per year. Children and their parents or caregivers experience new songs, chants, movement activities, and instrumental jam sessions led by Danni Cauley, a licensed Music Together teacher skilled in music and early childhood education. Danni helps adults understand how to participate, relax, and enjoy the activities with their children. Regardless of their musical background, parents learn many ways to make music and move with their children.
Nine non-sequential song collections, plus three special summer collection compilations, are rotated over a three year period, providing a wealth of music in a variety of meters, tonalities, and cultural styles.